PRESENT SİMPLE

everyday,often,always,usually,sometimes,

We use verb be

-to say who somebody is or what something is: I'm Sam That's my ticket.

-to describe something or somebody: Your shoes are nice. He is tall.

-to say where somebody is from: He's American. We are from Brazil

-to talk about people's jobs: She is a teacher. My father's a doctor

-to talk about somebody's age: I'm nineteen. Sally's twenty one.

-to say how we feel: We are bore. He is angry.

-to say where somebody or something is: She is a at home. Your bag's on the chair.

-to talk about somebody's health: I'm fine. Kate is ill.


Affirmative

I am

he/she/it is

they/we/you are

Negative

I am not

she/is/it is not

they/we/you are not

he/she/it doesn't+verb

you/they/we do+verb

Question

am I?

is she/he/it?

are they/we/you?

does she/he/it + verb

do you/they/we + verb

-to talk about possession: I have got a mobile phone. You haven't got a car.

-to describe somebody: She has got dark hair. Has he got green eyes?

-to talk about illnesses: I have got a headache. Have you got a cold?

Affirmative

I/we/you/they have got

he/she/it has got

Negative

I/we/you/they have not got

she/he/it has not got

Question

Have I/we/they/you got

Has she/he/it got

Examples

I go to the cinema everyday.

Do you have a breakfast?

We often watch a film.

Does barış send a message to berk every week?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kategoriler

Medyads.com - Medyadsense Theme

About me