Message in a Bottle

It was a hot summer's day, so my friends and and I decided to go to he beach. As soon as we arrived, Monica and I went for a swim, but Vanessa wanted to sunbathe for a while first.

Suddenly, Vanessa called us, ''Monica! Phoebe! Come quickly! I've found something. '' We were curious, so we swam back to shore. Vanessa was holding a green glass bottle. '' I was making a sandcastle when I found this bottle, '' she said. We looked at the bottle. To our surprise, there was a piece of paper inside it. It took us some time to open the bottle, but in the end managed to get the message out. It read: Whoever finds this piece of paper, is the proud owner of Croft Castle. Lawrance Mcleod, 1st April 1924. We couldn't believe our eyes! A castle of our own. '' Hey girls,'' said Monica. '' I hope this isn't a joke.''

Later that afternon, we all went to the library to find out about Croft Castle. Unfortunately, there vas no Croft Castle in the area or a lawrance Mcleod. We were disappointed! Then Vanessa said, ''Look at the date! It says 1st april!'' So there was no mystery to solve. It was just April Fool's Joke!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kategoriler

Medyads.com - Medyadsense Theme

About me